Tuesday 18 December 2007

The Temperance Pub and Dining Room

First, and I guess appropriately, in the Lifelong Pub Run is the Temperance Pub and Dining Room.

The Temperance Pub and Dining Rooms


This pub is located on the corner of York Street and Seymour place. I encountered this pub while walking between Euston and Edgeware Road stations. The inside of the pub is clean, it looks to be recently updated.
The beer on tap is of the commercial sort. It was also nice to see Leffe Blonde on tap. This is one of my favourite beers and is highly recommended.

As a first article on my Lifelong Pub Run I feel that this may not be the strongest. Over the next few articles I will attempt to settle on a style and will hopefully revisit these articles. One thing is for sure, if I revisit a pub I will update the pictures/information accordingly.

This entry was originally shown on Mouse's Musings.

No comments: